24bit.dk 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Complaning, faultfinding and creativity Kill

As some of you might have noticed lately, Iv been complaining alot about Touch-Able for Ableton Live, not been useable since Ableton Live got updated to 8.2.8 and forward. I have blamed the developers of Touch-Able for not supporting the software etc. 
This is really not the case, but Ableton has changed alot in the software and according to the developers its more or less up to Ableton to come up with a solution, since they have changed the basic interface, which Touch-Able uses to connect with Live.
One thing though, I really hate when I want to create sound and use my creativity. I instead end up using my energy making things work. I love simplicity and dont want to spend time faultfinding. I want to create:-)
You know you got the mindset, you want to create and power up all your gear and then some driver or hardware issues occurs. I know things can break. But as we live in a complicated world, where everything is and has to be possible. We end up having compability issues at regular basis. Damn its annoying.


Please comment , with your views on creativity killers, software, hardware etc.


/Dan



0 Comments: